CleanBlastPRO is the latest automated fiber end-face cleaning system from VIAVI Solutions. Based on the original concept from its predecessor, the CleanBlastPRO has been redesigned from the ground up to deliver all the benefits of the original CleanBlast while adding improvements where they matter most. The result is a system that connectivity manufacturers can easily deploy throughout their production facilities to ensure clean fiber connectors.
- Ensure clean fiber end-faces for every connector type
- Streamline cleaning workflows in production environments with fast cleaning cycles
- Automate connector cleaning at the push of a button
- Remove, rather than spread or embed, loose debris from end faces
- Optical component production environments
- Cable assembly contract manufacturing
- Uses a precise non-contact air-solvent-air sequence to blast and remove contamination particles
- Comprehensive selection of precision cleaning tips for most fiber connector types
- High performance air filter system
- Hassle-free solvent management
- Additional connections for foot activation pedal & backplane handset extension.
Manuals & User Guides
Fiber Inspection Training
Product Training Options
Self-Paced Online Training and Certification
Learn to use the functionality and features of VIAVI Solutions' products online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week followed by a certification test upon completion of all modules.
Virtual Classroom and Certification
Instructor led Coursework: Learn from an expert Instructor from the convenience of your desk. Build your skill sets using VIAVI Solutions products to test various technologies with test and certification upon completion.
On-Site Classroom and Live Lab Workshops with Certifications
Instructor led Coursework: Build expertise using your VIAVI products in live lab exercises with test and certification upon completion. Utilize optional workshop days for field test on your network with your instructor.
Mentorship Consulting & System Admin Training
Instruments: Mentorship Test Procedure Consultation: Application Engineer Days. One of our test experts will come to your site and conduct testing with your team to troubleshoot stubborn problems or write up test procedures.