- Version 2.1.10
Firmware update for Companion (NSC-100)
**This firmware is appropriate for average users, but some companies have specific update policies. In some cases the standard firmware may render certain functions inoperable. Please check with your manager before updating your firmware.**
- Visit NSC-100 FTP Server
- Download the aries_package_2.1.10.nscupg file to your PC.
- File Size: 228MB
- Once the download completes, then place the file to the root level of your USB drive.
- Select aries_package_2.1.10.nscupg Ctrl + C (to copy)
- Paste aries_package_2.1.10.nscupg to the “root” of the USB thumb drive by pressing Ctrl + V.
- Place the USB stick into the NCS-100
- Turn on the NCS-100
- LED’s will flash upgrade should complete in about 45 sec