Warranty, Quality & Compliance Policies
See available warranties and terms and conditions specific to Test and Measurement products or custom optics, special effect pigment and MicroNIR products or Avionics & Radio Test products.
VIAVI understands the importance of your business results by providing complete warranty support of VIAVI products and services. The terms and conditions and length of warranty are located in links below. Warranty service process begins with Customer Care.
Standard Warranty Terms
- VIAVI Manufacturer Warranty for Test & Measurement products (NSE)
- VIAVI Manufacturer Warranty for custom optics, special effect pigment and MicroNIR products (OSP)
- VIAVI Manufacturer Warranty for IP, Cellular and Wireless Network Test Products and Solutions (Aeroflex Limited)
- VIAVI Manufacturer Warranty Avionics, Communications and Synthetic Test, Monitoring and Control Products and Solutions (VIAVI Soultions LLC)
Terms & Conditions
VIAVI Standard Terms and Conditions
VIAVI reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, with or without prior notice, by posting changed terms and conditions on this Web site. All parties are advised to review this page regularly for any changes.
Avionics & Radio Test Quality Policy
We are committed to meet or exceed our Customers' needs and expectations with safe, reliable, and technically superior products and service. We continually strive to improve our performance by emphasizing problem prevention and process improvements, and satisfy industry requirements. We operate a Quality Management System in conformance with International Standards, to establish and review Quality Objectives to enhance our business, products, services, and customer relationships.
Certificates of ISO 9000 Registration
BSI ISO 9001:2015 - Certificate No. FM 38724 (Wichita, USA and Lenexa, USA)
- BSI, ISO9001:2008 Registered Scheme, Aeroflex Limited (Europe Business Unit)
Avionics & Radio Test Metrology - Calibration Policy
To ensure consistency for product performance and compatibility to other product made elsewhere Viavi Solutions LLC business units conform to one or more of the standards listed below as applicable to their product, location, and customer requirements. In keeping with this policy the metrology and calibration processes provide an unbroken line of traceability to nationally and / or internationally recognized standards.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems - Requirements
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 Calibration Laboratories Measuring and Test Equipment.
- ISO 10012 Measurement Management Systems - Requirements for Measurement Processes and Measuring Equipment.
- ISO 17025 General Requirements for the Competence of Calibration and Testing Laboratories.
- UKAS M3003 The Expression of Uncertainty and Confidence in Measurement.
UK NPL/NIST Reciprocal Traceability Statement
Calibration of the test equipment utilized in the performance testing/calibration of UK manufactured products is traceable to UK national standards maintained by the National Physical Laboratory (NPL). Both NIST and NPL are signatories to the International Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA). The MRA is an agreement for the international acceptance of National Measurement Standards and of Calibration and Measurement Certificates issued by national institutes. Under the MRA agreement measurements traceable to UK standards have an equivalent level of integrity as those traceable to NIST standards.