VIAVI CellAdvisor 5G is the industry’s most easy-to-use, innovative, and comprehensive base station analyzer. It is the ideal field-portable solution to validate and deploy 5G radio access networks. Its combination of real-time spectrum analysis and 5G beam analysis, as well as the ability to test fiber, coax, and air interfaces, makes it one of the most versatile cell site test solutions available. Whether you are performing signal analysis, interference analysis, or just inspecting fiber connections, this one instrument can do it all. Its easy-to-use interface, complemented by cloud-enabled VIAVI StrataSync, makes it simple to create reports and close projects fast.
- Validate and deploy all physical interfaces—fiber, coax and RF—with confidence
- Upgrade to new features and technology with software licenses, giving you the best total cost of ownership
- Perform PIM detection plus interference analysis and hunting with the same solution
- Generate reports with a simple push of a button and get paid fast
- 5G cell site installation, commissioning, and maintenance
- Radio performance testing to validate successful O-RAN deployment
- Massive MIMO and active antenna beam validation
- Interference analysis and PIM detection over CPRI
- Comprehensive RF signal analysis
- Fronthaul and RRH verification over CPRI
- Cable and antenna analysis with optional RF source
- Real-time spectrum and interference analysis with persistence display for 5G FR1 (sub-6GHz) and FR2 (mmWave)
- 5G carrier scanner measuring up to eight wide-band carriers’ power as well as strongest beam power level and its corresponding ID
- 5G beam analyzer assessing individual beam’s ID, its power level and corresponding signal to noise ratios
- 5G route map for coverage verification, mapping in real-time the beam strength, and making data available for post-processing
O-RAN Plugfest Participation
White Papers & Books
CellAdvisor 5G Training & Certification
Product Training Options
Self-Paced Online Training and Certification
Learn to use the functionality and features of VIAVI Solutions' products online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week followed by a certification test upon completion of all modules.
Virtual Classroom and Certification
Instructor led Coursework: Learn from an expert Instructor from the convenience of your desk. Build your skill sets using VIAVI Solutions products to test various technologies with test and certification upon completion.
On-Site Classroom and Live Lab Workshops with Certifications
Instructor led Coursework: Build expertise using your VIAVI products in live lab exercises with test and certification upon completion. Utilize optional workshop days for field test on your network with your instructor.
Mentorship Consulting & System Admin Training
Instruments: Mentorship Test Procedure Consultation: Application Engineer Days. One of our test experts will come to your site and conduct testing with your team to troubleshoot stubborn problems or write up test procedures.